Subscribe
Subscribe
> > > > >
lowr. kits scarce 4 2dr. 00' blazer 2wd?

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

shoun shoun
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/07
Posted: 01/20/07
10:45 AM

first post ever!!

okay, now that I've got that out, heres the prob. I've done some searching and i'm having trouble locating lowering kits for a 2door, 2wd. 2000 blazer (not extreme). I want to drop it only a couple inches for wheel room. Does anyone have a setup package that they suggest for wheel size and lowering package? any suggestions would be awesome.

ShOuN  

blazinsupalow blazinsupalow
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/08/09
10:29 PM

WELL HOW LOW U WANNA GO BOTH REAR AND FRONT?  I HAVE AN 86 2 DOOR SOMEWHAT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR RIDE. I WOULD BEST GO WITH A 2" DROP SPINDLE AND EITHER A 1 OR 2 INCH COIL AND A GOOD 2 OR 3 INCH BLOCK OUT BACK. I PAID 110 FOR MY SPINDLES,YES THEY ARE USED BUT HEY FOR A PIECE OF METAL, ITS CHEAP AND MY COILS ARE 2"FOR $90 (DJM) TOTAL $200 THE BLCKS U CAN GET THEM FOR AS LITTLE AS $30 DEPENDING WERE U GET THEM FROM. OK NOW TOTAL PRICE A GOOD $230-240. SOUND CHEAP TO YOU??? WELL I ACTUALLY I HAVE A 7/4 DROP CAUSE I GOT DJM DROP ARMS BUT THAT RUNS U AN ADDITIONAL $300 I WOULD SAY FOR A 98 A GOOD 18" RIMS WITH FAT TIRES WOULD LOOK SWEET CHECK OUT STYLINTRUCKS.COM GOOD LUCK AND IF U HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF SWAPPING COILS, GO FOR IT. SHOPS RUN A GOOD $150+ THATS A PAIN IN THE WALLET I DID MY OWN 30-45 MINS EACH SIDE...SWEET AINT IT? WELL BYE.