Moderator | Posts: 431 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 02/04/08
07:14 PM

Linky  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 02/05/08
09:12 AM

Yeah. I heard about this. It'll be interesting to see how the Bowtie loyalists will react to this, since his name has been linked to Ford for so many years. I also heard Roush might be doing work on the new Camaro and Challenger.  

Balboa455 Balboa455
User | Posts: 194 | Joined: 06/07
09:46 AM

I wonder if this points to a souring of the relationship between Ford and Roush? For so long Roush only did kits for Mustangs. I think now the best Roush work is on the F150. An Engine kit from Roush would definitely be my first update on an F150. Kudos to them for offering the same service to Silverado owners. Choice is good for everyone and I think even bowtie owners will see that at Roush, "Quality is job one!" Oh wait, that might make them mad.  

truckmod75 truckmod75
Moderator | Posts: 124 | Joined: 10/06
10:58 AM

I think in the bigger picture, this is definitely a win-win. Sure, the loyalists may be mad, but let's face it, Jack Roush is a businessman, and no dummy. If he sees there's money to be made in the Chevy market, he's there. I know he makes some nice stuff for Fords. I'm sure his Chevy stuff will likewise be quality.