exagerated opinions for Jan issue

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

exagerated opinions for Jan issue

ToyotaGuy08. ToyotaGuy08.
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 12/17/08
07:48 PM

What’s ups with truckin bashin the tundra in the Jan issue? I really enjoy  the article's that truckin staff put out, but this time I am almost offended. I own an 08 Tundra and love it, it will go head to head with any gas truck on the road and has proven itself in all truck fields (lets hope Toyota comes out with the diesel they have in the works). In the Jan issue truckin, I believe, has down right embarrassed themselves and leads me to question their ability to even compare and judge trucks. The entire article exaggerates insignificant details (that are mostly wrong in my opinion) that would lead anyone without a tundra to believe Toyota should go back to the drawing board before delivering the 2010 tundra next year. Well, I could go on all day about this bull but I think I have said enough. I leave on this note, shame shame Smirk  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 12/18/08
10:34 AM

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, yourself and the editors included.  Smile  Every truck has its relative strong and weak points. Certainly, power is one of the Tundra's strong points. Also, Truckin' recently did a review on a TRD Supercharged Tundra, and were very complimentary.

Hope you'll come back to the forums again. You're always welcome.  

uptup uptup
New User | Posts: 45 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 07/25/09
11:48 AM

NISSAN TITAN DOMINATES THE TUNDRA BY FAR.