Lost Memorial Day Weekend, May 22-25 Greenwich N.Y

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Lost Memorial Day Weekend, May 22-25 Greenwich N.Y

Showvans1 Showvans1
User | Posts: 143 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 04/24/09
07:40 AM

Lost Memorial Day Weekend  "Lost in the O. R. This is one of the largest van events in the Northeast averaging over 200 vans. Often we will see new or totally redone vans introduced for the first time at this event, we'll see some for sure this year. Always a good time always one of the highlights of the vanning season.

Hosted by Concerned Vanners at Washington County Fairgrounds, 392 Old Schuyerville RD  Greenwich, NY 12834
Pre reg by 5/1 $35.00 gate $40. extra people $5. trailers under 16ft $10. over $20.  motor homes  with van pre reg $60. gate $65. alone $50. and $55.  make check to Lucy McCasland mail to   Lost Memorial Day Weekend c/o Lucy McCasland  PO Box 893 Saranac lake, MY  13983  call Willie 803-432-2752

Lost 2008 coverage on showvans.com  
Vannin.com staff, showtrux.com/paneltruck.com webmaster
Member Van Azur, ACVQ, OFV, National Truck-In Board support staff and occasional contributor to this fine magazine going back to 1982.

Snotty Snotty
User | Posts: 94 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 04/28/09
07:03 PM

See ya there Doug!!!  and i'll have Fog Cutter this year!  

Superbeast Superbeast
User | Posts: 199 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 04/30/09
08:35 AM

We'll be there for sure!  
Superbeast

vanmachineman vanmachineman
User | Posts: 93 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 05/01/09
06:43 AM

One Of the all time best Grounds to have a Truckin.If you don't have a van you can come with your Truck.

These Grounds will be used for the 2010 Van Nationals.  
Van Promoter & Representative

Info On future East coast events
www.newenglandvancouncil

www.showvans.com

www.vannin.com

MatMobile MatMobile
User | Posts: 116 | Joined: 09/07
Posted: 05/01/09
09:48 AM

I'm looking forward to Lost too. And it's only 3 - 3.5 hours from home.

I will be unveiling my new to me van!  
----- Mathieu -----
MatMobile
"Electric Avenue", my '79 Ford.

Showvans1 Showvans1
Posted: 05/25/09
05:13 PM

Lost Memorial 2009 was a big success, 255 vans and trucks through the gates. Which is a new record for the event. We were introduced to a couple of newly finished vans including Plum Loco, airbrushed by Mike Lavalee. Mike did the work in Pennsylvania. Mike did the work on the Overhaulin' van as well but this is likely the largest canvas he has worked on.  
IMG 0332

Mike had his angle chopped shop truck he now calls Kool Blue in paint and with an interior :
IMG 0244

Tequila encouraged vanners to bring their issue 7 with them to show support for Truckin'. This is quite a gathering of vanners including two of the top van fabricators on the planet and we also have 30+ year members of the NEVC.
IMG 0210

Full coverage of Lost here:
2009 Lost Memorial custom van and truck event

Most of the vans that were at Lost Memorial will be at the Nationals in Pennsylvania. There were a few vans not quite ready for Lost that will be making their grand season debuts at the Nationals.  
Member Van Azur, ACVQ, OFV, National Truck-In Board support staff and occasional contributor to this fine magazine going back to 1982.

vanmachineman vanmachineman
User | Posts: 93 | Joined: 07/08
Posted: 05/26/09
02:10 PM

Great Vans Here And there were plenty to look at,Great organized event.see u at at a vanJam near you.  
Van Promoter & Representative

Info On future East coast events
www.newenglandvancouncil

www.showvans.com

www.vannin.com

MatMobile MatMobile
User | Posts: 116 | Joined: 09/07
Posted: 05/28/09
10:00 AM

I'm really sad I had to miss this event. The van wasn't ready (roof still had some bare metal exposed...) I think a couple other regulars missed this event too. The turnout just keeps growing every year!  
----- Mathieu -----
MatMobile
"Electric Avenue", my '79 Ford.

Tequila Tequila
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 05/30/09
12:55 PM

It's really good to see people starting to participate here, as well as the Forums of Vannin.com. Hopefully, some of the people on the other forums here will read some of this, and get an idea of just what Vanning is all about. Even beter, maybe some of them will attend a Van Run one day, and find out themselves!! It's also good to see the attendance at Van Runs up this year....the high gas prices of last Summer didn't do anybody any favors.

Tequila
OTLB, N.E.V.C. member since 1978  

Showvans1 Showvans1
Posted: 05/31/09
08:22 AM

Just a few of the 255 vans and trucks at Lost memorial 2009, most will be at the 2009 National Truck-In.

Johnny O's Oasis

IMG 0111

Mike's Kool Blue angle chopped Chevy, just finished in time for the event

IMG 0119

John's Plum Loco, just finished before the event. Mural by Mike Lavallee from Overhaulin' fame.

IMG 0367

Frank's Lil Dreamer lookin' pretty spiffy tuckin' those Foose rims

IMG 0316  

tigerblucky tigerblucky
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 05/27/10
11:34 AM

hi guys i just joined but i have always loved vans. the real ones not the toy miny vans