Truckin Magazine
1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Issue 8 vans are back ! Thanks

Showvans1 Showvans1
User | Posts: 143 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 05/29/09
11:45 AM

The word is on the streets and vanners are rushing out to their favorite magazine purveyor to buy Issue 8. Very nice to see the feature on Woody's Smokin' Chop. Woody is very well known in vanning circles across North America and a proud member of one of the oldest van clubs in existence Midwest Vans Ltd. It is so nice when you get to see your friends' vans hit the big time after all the time and effort that they have put into their vans and the vanning lifestyle, congrats Woody !!!  

Thanks Truckin' for keeping your word. We sure hope to see you at the Nationals !  
Vannin.com staff, showtrux.com/paneltruck.com webmaster
Member Van Azur, ACVQ, OFV, National Truck-In Board support staff and occasional contributor to this fine magazine going back to 1982.

Beast_Lee Beast_Lee
New User | Posts: 19 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 05/29/09
01:38 PM

I'm looking forward to picking up this issue...  I'll be checkin' the stores on the way home...

Here's a thank you in advance Truckin'...

later...

Beastworx Avatar 1  

IMVANISHINGBREED IMVANISHINGBREED
Moderator | Posts: 365 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 05/30/09
09:31 AM

bought six mags last night. There actually are two vans in this issue. Thanks to Dan Ward and Bob Ryder. Keep up the good work, us vanners are behind you all the way. The more vans we see in the mag the more we will buy.  
Mike Cook
Vice President
Inland Vans Berdoo
2008 Route 66 Hall of Fame Inductee

smittytcv smittytcv
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 05/31/09
06:51 AM

Thanks Truckin' and Dan Ward and Bob Ryder for the coverage. I have bought both of the last two issues and enjoyed the articles on Vans in both. A hearty welldone!!!
It's great to see the VANs back in Truckin' again. Looking forward to meeting you guys at the Natz in Summit Station PA this July.  

egraythe2 egraythe2
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 03/09
07:59 AM

I got my issue, this is 2 months in row, looking like another vanner may be once again subscribing to Truckin Magazine.............. Thank you  

Snotty Snotty
User | Posts: 94 | Joined: 07/06
02:52 PM

Kudos Woody! :-)  and Thanks Dan and Bob!  I look forward to meeting U at the http://37thvannats.com/ in July!

Great Pics!!!

PS dont ya need a 4x4 van to grace your pages? :-P!!!  

hotrod95 hotrod95
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 05/09
06:42 PM

I for one was hopeing to see more than just one van,come on,if your going to do an article on vans, give us something worth buying a magazine for.  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 06/01/09
10:19 AM

Yeah, I thought there would be a possibility that there would be more than 1 van featured in issue 8, but there could very well be more than 1 van featured in future issues. Heck, there might even be a "Van-tastic" issue!  Smile Just keep encouraging the editors that you'd like to see more of them.  

lilwhitedove2u lilwhitedove2u
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 08/07
10:30 AM

Thanks Truckin. Very nice to see vans back in your mag.  

10:34 AM

Also thanks to every vanner who has put forth an effort to get vans back into Truckin.  

10:36 AM

I would very much like to see Awesome lady and Vanishing Breed in an upcoming issue.  

IMVANISHINGBREED IMVANISHINGBREED
Moderator | Posts: 365 | Joined: 08/07
10:41 AM

For me one van article is great, and a very good start. I am sure that if we vanners support Truckins efforts we will see two or more vans in future issues. I have heard some comments on other websites about the "digs" that accompany anything about vans in the current  and past issues. Yes we can do without them for sure but I am more inclined to laugh at them and then ignore them. They will go away once we show everyone at Truckin that vans are not only still around but that our ranks are growing every day and we are a viable part of the automotive craze. So lets be patient and let the "digs" roll off our shoulders like water off a ducks back. Once again, thank you Dan Ward and Bob Ryder for hearing us.  
Mike Cook
Vice President
Inland Vans Berdoo
2008 Route 66 Hall of Fame Inductee

mrsvanner mrsvanner
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 10/08
12:29 PM

A big thanks from Detroit to Truckin' magazine for putting vans back in!  Congratulations Woody!  This is an exciting time for us vanners to see vans back in this magazine ~ hey this might be pushing it a bit, but how about a VAN on the cover in the future?  If we continue to see vans in this mag, we will definitly subscribe for it to come in the mailbox.  Thanks Truckin' ~ good work!!  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 06/02/09
08:43 AM

Anything could happen!  Wink  

OuaVanner2 OuaVanner2
New User | Posts: 14 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 06/02/09
11:00 AM

Keep on adding Vans to the mag and I will but 5 issues every month.......Thanks so much to the guys involved in getting Vans back on news stands!!!!!!!!!

If the current issues with VANS don't increase sales then "I told you so" is in order...But if sales are up then I would expect to see more Vans in each issue. Its a no brainer to me..........

thanks again to the writers and editors for making Truckin worth buying again!  

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last