Ad Radar
Subscribe
Subscribe
> > > > >
For you Canadians - McKenzie Brothers or Red Green?

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 08/31/09
06:00 PM

Which do you like better? The McKenzie Brothers or Red Green?  Smile  Both are funny, IMHO, but in different ways.  

Showvans1 Showvans1
User | Posts: 143 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 09/01/09
04:01 AM

G'day eh ! Bob and Doug are my favorites but you gotta like Red Green who may have glanced at Truckin' on the news stand for inspiration for his duck taped van. Have not brought myself to look at the Bob and Doug cartoon yet.  
Vannin.com staff, showtrux.com/paneltruck.com webmaster
Member Van Azur, ACVQ, OFV, National Truck-In Board support staff and occasional contributor to this fine magazine going back to 1982.

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Enthusiast | Posts: 533 | Joined: 04/07
06:39 AM

I would have to say Bob and Doug are funnier, but I have to give the nod to my boy Red.  Let's face it.  None of these fellas are handsome, but atleast Red is handy.  

09:45 AM

I can't decide which I think is funnier, the two K-cars slapped together, or the "mid-engine" Grand Marquis!  Grin  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
10:58 AM

I haven't watched either of these programs in quite some time.  Family Guy on the other hand.  Is that how it is in America?  Smile  

11:11 AM

Old TV shows live forever on YouTube.  Smile  Family Guy is pretty popular down here. But South Park is still one of my secret guilty pleasures.  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Posted: 09/02/09
10:05 PM

Ah, Ed, you and I are pees in a pod.  I love South Park.  I can't help it.  I make obscure South Park references and generally I'm the only one laughing at my own private joke.