Anyone wanna swap beds?

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Anyone wanna swap beds?

Brandan Brandan
User | Posts: 140 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 09/17/09
03:45 PM

I just posted in our blog section, but it's even more appropriate here.
We've been planning on revamping our Ford Lightning project for months now, and we're finally under way. There's just one problem, we want to swap the flareside bed for a fleetside and we've got to watch our budget on this build. So, here's the deal. If you're in the southern California area and have a straight fleetside bed and tailgate for a '97-'03 F-150 and want to swap us for a flareside and shaved tailgate, let us know. We'll deliver it to anywhere in LA, Orange, Riverside, or San Diego County. Plus, for helping us out, we'll throw in a Gaylord tonneau cover and bed rug. The only bad news is that it's got an old-school paint scheme, so unless you really like retro, it's gonna need a repaint. If you're interested there might be other body panels that we'd be willing to include, including a Cervini's dual scoop hood.
http://www.truckinweb.com/tech/0102tr_ford_lightning_gaylord_tonneau_cover/index.html

Reply to this thread or the blog if you think we can make a deal.
Thanks,
Brandan Gillogly  
Feature Editor-Truckin' Magazine

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 09/17/09
04:01 PM

Whoa there, buddy! It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about.  Wink  At first I thought you were talking about swinging, and I ain't talkin' about the playground! I know...I need to pull my head out of the gutter.