63 ford f 100 unibody RARE

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

63 ford f 100 unibody RARE

shooterhollywood shooterhollywood
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 08/09
Posted: 08/01/09
06:13 PM

I have a 63 F100 im thinking about selling.... 223 straight 6...4 speed manual tranny... body is in decent shape...one dent in the front bumper...new flat black paint w cherry red roof...few scratches in the roof from hauling a ladder...no tailgate... few holes starting in the floorboards... it was running till the generator burned out... i got rid of the voltage regulator and tried converting to an alternator but the only one i had wasn't internally regulated... so right now it needs either a regulated alternator or a generator and voltage reg...I belive it has around 62k on it....title in hand...decent looking truck... ill try getting pictures up... right now im just interested in what I might be able to get for it...Im located in Chicago, IL... would consider trades for older running motorcyle... bobber or cruiser... also might work out cash + non running bike... Respond here or email me steven.akin@gmail.com  

DanWard-Editor DanWard-Editor
Moderator | Posts: 183 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 09/17/09
10:34 PM

Holy cow man, I literally just sold my '63 Unibody 3 months ago and I've been kicking myself ever since.
Check out the new issue and you can check out my sick rendering.
Those trucks are the easiest to body-drop and they look so clean laid out.
Any one looking for a cool and unique project truck, this is the way to go.
Good luck man-