THIS MONTHS COVER TRUCK

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

THIS MONTHS COVER TRUCK

uptup uptup
New User | Posts: 45 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 04/01/10
12:54 PM

THIS IS A VERY NICE TRUCK ON THE COVER. I JUST THINK ITS A LITTLE OVERRATED HOWEVER.THE C-PILLARS REMOVED LOOK A LITTLE RETARD,AND THE BIG TV SCREENS IN THE DOOR PANELS ARE A OUTDATED. THE WHOLE VIDEO THING IS KINDA PLAYED OUT WHERE IM FROM.THE TRUCK HAS MANY MODS BUT I DONT THINK ITS THE NICEST 08 OUT THERE. THE GREEN 07 COVER TRUCK BUILT BY ARON IHA IS A MUCH NICER LOOKING RIG.THAT WHITE TRUCK IS JUST TOO BLAND.  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Enthusiast | Posts: 533 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 04/01/10
06:48 PM

right...  

uptup uptup
Posted: 04/03/10
12:16 PM

Tongue Its the TVs in the door panels and the big woofers in the rear that throws this truck off. He started with a hotrod theme and finished it with a more ghetto bling bling trend.And im not down with that kinda ***  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
09:15 PM

You're looking at this thing like it's a daily driver.  This truck is obviously a trailer queen, and for good reason.  The only thing daily driver about "Color Blind" is the paint, barely.  

uptup uptup
11:27 PM

Dan claims in the article that he drives it. I agree with it being a trailor queen. The big woofers,tvs,lawn chairs,and baller rims need to go. I really think the entire build was a waste of money.He could have done better. Its Dan Ward playing that thing up likes its the baddest new body style around......I DONT THINK SO BUDDY. The green 07 built by Aron Iha doesnt have as many mods however its a nicer looking truck.imo.....And I bet when the green one was on the cover,you sold way more magazines that month.Color Blind needs a little more color. Sorry Dan you asked for opinions about it. Im just not really feeling it.  

beachburban beachburban
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/10
Posted: 04/07/10
02:11 AM

I never never been a huge fan of forum or blogs because it gives the timid a way to have a *** session.  Obviously Truckin forum is no different.  This truck is bad ass.  I grew up in Texas and this truck IS truckin. The show and every other truck that comes from IHA is a cali style truck. Color-blind is a Texas truck and as we all know different styles come from different states.  PS don't be mad because the tv in the door panel is bigger than the one in your living room.  haha, thats it I am done  

uptup uptup
Posted: 04/07/10
08:41 AM

And you are a FAGG^ Wink  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Posted: 04/10/10
01:33 PM

Congrats.  You're the first person I have ever banned from Truckinweb.com. Enjoy posting on the Street Trucks site from now on.  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Posted: 04/10/10
01:37 PM

Icon Quotebeachburban:
I never never been a huge fan of forum or blogs because it gives the timid a way to have a *** session.  Obviously Truckin forum is no different.  This truck is bad ass.  I grew up in Texas and this truck IS truckin. The show and every other truck that comes from IHA is a cali style truck. Color-blind is a Texas truck and as we all know different styles come from different states.  PS don't be mad because the tv in the door panel is bigger than the one in your living room.  haha, thats it I am done

You're exactly right.  UpTup proved that point for you; hopefully this doesn't disuade you from using the forums.  Thanks.  

DanWard-Editor DanWard-Editor
Moderator | Posts: 183 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 04/13/10
10:33 AM

Oh man, here we go.
Thanks Cody for dismissing Uptup.
I know he didn't mean to bash the truck, however, it does come across that way.
Aaron's '07 is very nice and the fact that it was done quickly proves the skill of those guys. I'm not a big fan of the paintjob, but that's my .02.
Color Blind is one of the few trucks that has it all. A wild, ridiculous interior, body mods that keep going and going, but yes it's all-white.
I agree with BeachBurban, it is a Texas-styled truck.
Did Tim, the owner, meld two styles into one truck, yes he did.
Is that a bad thing? No, I don't think so. That's what makes custom trucks so great, you can do whatever you want. If people like it, cool and if not, no sweat.

I can't imagine this truck with wild paint or graphics on it, and that's why I told Tim I would put it on the cover as is.

Thanks for all of your opinions and here's one fact about the truck— 6 shows attended and 6 best of shows. It must be a little better than just alright.