Pms wont send?..

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Pms wont send?..

2GtsiBryan 2GtsiBryan
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/03/10
12:09 PM

Ive tried sending a few PMs since I started on here... and I dont think they are sending? Does anyone know if there are "rules/regulations" before PMs will send..

I was really hoping to get one in for the "Attentions Soldiers" thing thats going on..  

Any help/info would be awesome!
thanks

Bryan  

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Enthusiast | Posts: 533 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 07/03/10
02:47 PM

Do you get an error message or something?  Why do you suspect they are not sending?  It will usually take some time for people to get back to you on the PM as they're busy with "stuff".  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/06/10
05:40 PM

Cody/Bryan. I just sent Bryan a PM. I've been out-of-town on vacation for a few days, so I apologize for the delay, but your info has been sent to the right people!  Smile  

2GtsiBryan 2GtsiBryan
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/08/10
07:58 AM

Thanks esanchez and Cody!  I guess just being new here and not being sure how the site works.. I was expecting something saying the message sent. I am on another Tuner site and usually theres a confirmation that shows that they send. I was just worried that they wernt sending or I didnt have enough time on the site to send messages, ya know.

But thanks for the help guys.  

reinaldo reinaldo
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 09/16/10
02:18 AM

It also happen to me that's why I don't know what's wrong about my PMs.  
Reinaldo Range

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 09/16/10
09:12 AM

What issue/contest are you referring to? The last two have ended. Please read this thread for guidelines for future contest submissions/entries.