Cesar's Sierra

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Cesar's Sierra

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 08/11/10
05:52 PM

Dude, Cesar's truck project has been a real inspiration to me. We both have a sierra (mine's a 93, though), we both just graduated from high school and headin to college, and we're both looking to max out our rides. I can't wait to see the finished product. If it looks anything like the artist rendering, it's gonna look SSIIIICCCKKKK!!!!
Is there anyone out there in the same boat or feelin the same way?  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.

4ctNduction 4ctNduction
New User | Posts: 16 | Joined: 08/10
Posted: 08/19/10
12:07 PM

which issue is this in, or where can i find the picture of it? i LITERALLY just joined this forum ha  
4ctNduction

"too weird to live too rare to die" - H.S. Thompson

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 08/21/10
11:24 AM

Volume 36, No.9 2010 pg 48. is the busted knuckles feature. At that point he was off to a good start. If it's anything close to the rendering, I cannot wait to see the full feature. I'd imagine it'll be up in the next month or so if he pulled the whole build off. Funny thing is, I actually got invited to attend Baylor university where he's starting college, bu t i'm going over to Cumberland University in Lebanon.  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.

CodyKallis CodyKallis
Enthusiast | Posts: 533 | Joined: 04/07
Posted: 08/21/10
07:12 PM

Yeah the paint scheme is going to look killer!  Wish I had the resources to build a cover truck when I was 18.  Keep it up Cesar!  

CesarakaSammy CesarakaSammy
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 03/02/11
08:29 PM

hey man i just joined up the forums here i am cesar i appreciate your support and everyone elses my truck wont be done until this april it is gonna be like the rendering except a little more astonishing with things you cant see in the rendering...