Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Hi From SW Michigan

ToughCoatings ToughCoatings
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 01/11
Posted: 01/04/11
03:15 PM

Hi all,

It’s funny how the circles of things work because I have never been a truck person. So you may be wondering why I am here  Laugh .

Well, I am a house painter by trade: interior /exterior, and I like it but I do get bored. Leafing through a magazine I saw an ad for the VORTEX system and knew I had to have it. Just seeing what I saw I knew it was excited, creative and it would be fun!

In my head I was applying the process more for home, businesses and industrial applications.

But Truckin’ keeps publishing these great articles about the VORTEX system that not only opened my mind to so many more designs and applications but the beauty and versatility of the system I purchased.  And now I just read the 3-D article they did. How can I ever get bored again?  Smile  Again, I can see this on a wall, bar front and, surely, on the back of a truck. There are so many options and beautiful finishes that I will have a lot to learn and apply.

I know my background in so many other areas will add to the possibilities that I can’t wait to get started.

Well, hopefully someday Truckin’ will be interviewing me and the truck I did……… Maybe that truck will be your’s………. Smirk lol

Looking forward to talking to you more. I’d like to find out what you like or not.
And, of course, I am interested in the new ideas that those other VORTEX dealers are always coming up with.

Later, Cori  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 01/05/11
01:57 PM

Hey Cori. Glad you found inspiration in the pages of Truckin'. That's what we're here for. Yes, spray liners have many potential applications. It just takes some imagination and ingenuity.  

02:55 PM

It's encouraging to read how much Truckin' loves the product I am assocciated with. What a boost it is to have an expert in the field write of the strong benefits of the VORTEX product. I am looking foward to the day (soon) when I can submit a custom truck (or other vehicle) for you to share.

Hey, if you happen to be around the SW MI area and are looking for someone with the Vortex/ Granitex system........ here I am  Smile  If you have a truck and an idea ......... I have the machine. Let's give it a shot.  Wink

I did not see anywhere where it says we cannot promote our business (link to a website or our business name and info) but I am leary till I have an okay...... let me know, okay?

For now I hope to see what you guys are up to and enjoy the sharing.  

02:58 PM

P.S. There are some older issues ( and some not so old of Truckin') that I am looking for........ of course any articles assocciated with the Vortex and Granitex system are what I am looking for.

I wanted to get the Jan. issue and it's ALREADY off the shelves......... cheezzzz

Know where?  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 01/06/11
09:06 AM

No problem. There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic about a product. But you might get some competitors coming in here and talking smack. Smile  

I'd just do an article search on the site for Vortex. Admittedly, the site search system isn't perfect, but you should get some hits back.  

Posted: 01/07/11
04:07 PM

Thanks esanchez. I have done the article searches and found the articles. I want to get the actual articles to put in my presentation book for clients. I will look around for the Jan issue of 2011.

"But you might get some competitors coming in here and talking smack." Yeah, unfortunatly! I feel that if someone has to knock me down to build themselves up: I know which one I would perfer to do business with  Tongue  And, I guess in the business world you are going to have that.........

Just have to put on my "big girl panties" and smile!

Cori
www.vortextoughcoatings.com