Giveaway anouncement

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Giveaway anouncement

wtmaxx25 wtmaxx25
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 11/08
Posted: 08/15/10
10:18 PM

Just got the issue with the winners names announced and what a list, but they gave me the wrong name, all the military guys check your names, in the issue with the red white and blue F150, my name is Richard Tugwell not Robert, I spend alot of time in this mag and want things to be right i have  many friends that read it as well, Thanks Sgt Richard Tugwell US Army.  

johnboy72 johnboy72
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 08/18/10
03:13 AM

Got my name right, congrats to the other winners and everyone mentioned.

SGT John Baxter  

4ctNduction 4ctNduction
New User | Posts: 16 | Joined: 08/10
Posted: 08/19/10
01:15 PM

congrats guys  
4ctNduction

"too weird to live too rare to die" - H.S. Thompson

dodge0727 dodge0727
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 09/08/10
09:05 PM

Has anybody got their prizes I havent received mine yet just wondering.  

johnboy72 johnboy72
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 06/10
Posted: 09/10/10
01:21 PM

I haven't either.  I'm home on R&R and haven't seen anything or heard anything for that matter.  Don't want to seem greedy or anything, but was kind of hoping to have something to play with while on leave!  

quiksilverz71 quiksilverz71
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 09/16/10
11:33 AM

Ya my wife told me my wheels/tires haven't shown up yet. I don't want to sound greedy either but just kinda wondering when they will  Confused  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 09/17/10
03:22 PM

I'd send an email to Dan to check on the status: dan.ward@sorc.com.  

quiksilverz71 quiksilverz71
New User | Posts: 7 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 09/19/10
06:24 AM

Will do, thanks  

DanWard-Editor DanWard-Editor
Moderator | Posts: 183 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 10/18/10
07:29 AM

I apologize for getting your name wrong, Sgt Richard Tugwell.
I'n sure you can understand someone making an honest mistake.

In regards to troops receiving their prizes, unfortunately some of the companies involved are in no rush to send out the products they promised.
I understand this is frustrating for you, as it is for us as well.

Currently, we're working with Tapout and Flex Wheeler supplements to get the goody bags and supplements sent out. We're being told that all sponsorship product is on hold until after SEMA, which ends Nov. 5. Hopefully, product will be shipping right before Thanksgiving. I apologize for the delay, but that is completely out of my control.

Hankook has been awesome and the tires should be at their respective winner's homes already.
I personally shipped out the RBP wheels, so I know those are good.
Also, each of the Mother's detail buckets have been sent out.
USW Forged wheels is cutting the wheels and shipping them in mid November and the Airbagit suspension should be shipping in a few weeks.

I know it's been a few months already, but I would ask for your continued patience.
These companies are showing their support, but they also have a business to run and we can't rush them to send out free product.

Again, I apologize for the delay, but each of you should receive your prizes as soon as possible.

Thanks for your service and thanks for reading Truckin'