Wheels

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Wheels

chevyboync chevyboync
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/11
Posted: 02/09/11
10:10 PM

I have a 1997 Chevy Z71 Ext Cab truck that is teal on top and brown along the bottom.  I have a set of Nitto Mud Grapplers on it and I am looking for some wheels to go on it.  I want to know if anyone has any advice or an opinion on black wheels.  I like the way they look in the pictures, I am just not real sure how they would look on my truck.  If anyone has an opinion or maybe a picture that could help, I would appreciate it.  

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 02/11/11
02:56 PM

Is your truck lifted, or stock ride height? There are some online configurators that will give you some idea of what your truck will look like with the new wheels on it. Tire Rack has a good configurator. Doesn't look like they have your exact color, but it will give you an idea.  

chevyboync chevyboync
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/11
Posted: 02/17/11
10:41 PM

Yeah I have tried some of those, but like you said, they dont have the color which makes it hard to visualize.  And I worry that if they do look good online, will they look that good in person? And it is stock height right now, but this summer I plan to lift it.  I will try to get some pics of it on here when I do.