1993 GMC Sierra 5.7L V8 Edelbrock upgrade options

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

1993 GMC Sierra 5.7L V8 Edelbrock upgrade options

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/18/11
12:00 PM

I'm looking to build up my engine and I am looking for parts from Edelbrock or another reputable company. However, all the top end power packages I'm coming up with change it from a TBI to carb set-up which is not what I am looking for. Does anyone know of any viable options? Looking to beef up the engine, while still maintaining driveability without too significant drop in fuel economy.  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.

93GMCpkNut 93GMCpkNut
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/11
07:21 PM

hey Rebel37, we r two of a kind. I own a 93 GMC Stepside! I just finished the body and I am also looking for a motor build up, mind if a tag along for the info!  If I come across anything that may be helpful I will surely pass it on to you!  

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
08:29 PM

Cool with me, bro. My thing is that I have big ideas in all directions, but I don't have the bank or the head knowledge for a big build. This is my first truck and I'm looking to turn in into a daily driven mild custom. Though I do work at a parts house which helps out some.  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.