Truckin Magazine
1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Old issues of Truckin For Sale

CHOPDTOP CHOPDTOP
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/07
Posted: 01/28/07
08:15 PM

I figured I'd post in here since there are no other posts and nobody can say I'm hogging up a forum. Well, they can say it but.....And if this is the wrong place, SORRY.

I'm looking for a place to sell my old back issues of Truckin and Mini Truckin. The Truckin date back from 2002 to the oldest being 1979. I only have a few post 2002.

The Mini Truckin are 2002 back to 1991. Again, only a few post 2002.  

hitchrdnec hitchrdnec
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/07
Posted: 07/31/07
01:52 PM

You may be the answer to my questions! I am looking for an issue around 1986 to 88 that contains pictures of the truck show/rally for that year. The picture I am interested in is of a Semi owned by Charley Case Jr. It has a crowd of people around it and is towards the back of the mag.If you have this issue I would absolutely like to buy it. I am also looking for an 84 issue, may I think with a yellow truck by Charley Case Jr. as well. Thank you for your time and assistance.  

blkdog2 blkdog2
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/07
Posted: 09/22/07
11:17 AM

Hello,
My name is Lynn Warada, and I married a man that made Truckin Magazine Cover a few times and I am trying to find the Magazines he was in. I seen you message and the dates that you have of these magazines and I am hoping that you can help me.
I know he made the cover of the magazine in January/1981 It was a picture of a 1980 Dodge D-50 belonging to Jim & Jerry Nichols of Santa Clara, California. At the time The shop my husband had was named Golden State Customizing. Would you please look and see if you have the issue of that magazine and in the mean time I will check to see what other years he made the cover.
He also was featured in XXL November/2002 issue when he first did the first Hip Hop Monster Truck for Wyclef jean, pages 148-149 features a picture of the truck. I also got pictures that shows the truck in stages where my husband and crew got to the point it is today.
I would love to get the magazine issues that has him in it. He has made other magazines but I do not know what ones. I am going to sneak around and find out so I can surprise him. The few that are missing I am trying to get back for him.
Thank you so much for your time and I would appreciate it if you could help me.
                                                            Sincerely,

Lynn Warada  

lucky_brew lucky_brew
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/07
Posted: 11/04/07
11:13 PM

i want to buy these old issues of minitruckin magazine!   =) please contact me chris > 615 554 0241  

funkyjbp funkyjbp
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 01/22/08
03:55 PM

Chopdtop, if you have a November 91 issue that has a yellow and a red 70-71 dodge truck on the cover, i'll buy it from you. Both trucks were pro-streeted (i think). i am currently building a 71 dodge short-wide bed and have the makings of a pro-street or drag truck  in spare parts laying around my place. email me at jprice@vikingnet.net i found your ad by Google and had to register on this forum. i don't hang out here often so please use my regular email. thanks, JP in Kansas.  

C-Mack C-Mack
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 02/14/08
12:08 PM

Looking for a 1988 Truckin Magazine.  Do you have any?  

traygirl traygirl
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 03/15/08
06:54 AM

Hello,
I am looking for an issue which would have been probably 78' or 79'.  My dad's truck was in there.  It was a Candy Apple red truck with ghost flames called the Fury.  He was the ISCA champ for that truck.  He has recently passed away and I am desperately trying to find the mag.  Thanks so much!
Tracy  

dsmass dsmass
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 01/20/09
09:33 AM

I am looking for 80 or 81 issue of truckin . that has the van in it  named mad dog . I built the van and over the years have lost it. ANYONE that can help please send me an email.  

sgt.ward71 sgt.ward71
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/09
Posted: 02/15/09
11:52 PM

Hi, I'm looking for an early 90s issue (I think).I had it before I joined the service in 94. It had an 80s short bed Chevy and I think it was called King of Krome. I'm not sure. There is also another issue with a gorgeous short bed Chevy that was tubbed out, kinda like a bronzish color I think close to that time as well.  

slc257s slc257s
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 03/09
Posted: 03/28/09
07:47 PM

1990 Truckin Magazine 5 Back Issues Feb Mar Apr May Jun ebay Item number: 200324140590
1990 Truckin Magazine 15th Anniversary Back Issue ebay Item number: 200324140867  

LadyLuck LadyLuck
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 06/14/09
08:18 AM

I see that this is a fairly old thread but, I'm looking for a back issue for my Dad for Father's Day and can't seem to find any info anywhere else.
This issue I'm looking for has his truck "Project Hot Shot" on the cover with another dually. It's a 2000 Ford F-350 and this is the description...

Rick Bottom Custom Motorsports designed and built the "Hot Shot" 2000 F-350 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 2-wheel drive dually. Complete with a V-10 engine, hot orange and flame paint scheme, this project was conceived as a showcase for Alcoa's new 16-inch Hot Shot dually wheel. Designed with sleek elliptical curves, the wheel is made of Alcoa's signature one-piece, hot forged aluminum alloy, for a stronger wheel with a smoother, truer run. The Hot Shot also features a long-lasting brilliant finish and is backed by Alcoa's five-year limited warranty.

The project features Air Ride Technologies suspension system, BF and rolls on Goodrich tires. Appearance items include a California Custom USA grille shell, a ProFinish hood and Sir Michael's roll pan to smooth out the rear. Martin Barkey Racing Products exhaust, JBA headers, and a Kenne Bell supercharger up the ante on the V-10's power. Inside the Eclipse audio-video system provides mobile entertainment. Rhino Linings bed liner and a Snug Top bed cover finish off the bed.

Finding this magazine has been like looking for a needle in a haystack, and any info would be appreciated. Thanks!  

1aztruckinfan 1aztruckinfan
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 06/28/09
09:06 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site, but have been a loyal Truckin', Sport Truck and Mini-Truck magazine subscriber since 1976. I'll have to look and see if I have that issue in on of my boxes. If you can tell me the month and year, it would be a little easier. I realize it's past fathers day, but if I can help let me know and I'll look. If ther is anybody else out there looking for old and I mean old (but well cared for)issues let me know. I may even have some old van magazines, too. I will be reasonable on pricing, after all they're not gold!!  

rebel750 rebel750
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 09/02/09
09:06 PM

Do you have either Nov 2000, or Nov 2001? I had my S10 in the readers rides and my copy has been horribly damaged. My wife and I are arguing on which year it was. Do you have either one for sale?  

hookey12 hookey12
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 09/16/09
01:19 PM

Got any pics of the front pages?

hotdog.6341 hotdog.6341
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 12/09/09
07:55 PM

I am looking for one issue, being April 1995 thats vol 21 no 4 reply to baxter1@centex.net,Also looking for a copy of Pro Street Trucking Vol 2 No 1 of 1996 ( Jan. i am thinking) and Street Rod Pickup Vol 2 1992. All these mags have pics of a truck i just purchased, need mags for shows ( it is a porsche magenta and black 1948 GMC built in the early 90s Thanks for any help  

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last