Slammed 92 Isuzu spacecab for sale in NC

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Slammed 92 Isuzu spacecab for sale in NC

Spacecab92 Spacecab92
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/30/12
01:38 PM

Pics here:  https://picasaweb.google.com/114462544292610937571/IsuzuPickup?authuser=0&feat=directlink

This truck was bought new by my father at Van York in High Point NC, it is one owner and has 230k miles. The truck runs great and shifts good it is in excellent mechanical shape. The truck has shaved handles, gas door, front bumper holes, antenna, tailgate and a smooth rollpan. The truck is lowered with 2 inch drop spindles in the front and 4 inch blocks in the back. The paint is around 4 yrs old and is good, this truck has 2 small dings since painted, but no big dents or big scratches anywhere. The tailgate is still functional and has a handle on the backside, the gas door was completely relocated and recessed in the bed.

The engine runs well and 3 years ago the complete top end was replaced when the truck blew a cylinder head gasket. The head was replaced with a brand new head from Clearwater cylinder head including a new camshaft. At the same time the Timing belt, water pump accessory belts, alternator, etc were replaced when the top end was done. The truck probably has 40k miles on the new head. The truck also has a new o2 sensor, the fuel system was recently freshened up last year with a new fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel pump relay. The transmission was rebuilt about 8 yrs ago and shifts good. The brakes were also recently gone through with new rotors on the front along with a new caliper on the drivers side and brake shoes in the back. The truck doesn't use any oil and the transmission shifts well.

The front doors have Autoloc solenoids and poppers and a hidden manual safety cable. The truck will come with an extra Autoloc shaved door kit that I had purchased to replace the drivers door solenoid. The door solenoids work great and the kit includes an extra brand new door solenoid as well as extra remote units and door control unit. The Autoloc kit that is currently installed has 2 remotes and a built in alarm system.

The rims on the truck are American Racing Torq Thrust ST's 20". The rims are in good shape, one has a light curb rash and another has a slow leak due to a slight bend on the BACKSIDE of the rim. The tires on the back have around 75% tread left and the front tires are brand new. The tires/rims DO NOT rub or scrub when driving, the front fenders are rolled to accommodate the bigger tires. Balljoints were all replaced 2 years ago with the installation of the spindles. I have the stock steel wheels with 14's that go with the truck, I used to use them for driving in the winter to keep the rims nice.

The interior is in great shape, the seats are from a newer model isuzu rodeo. The truck has a newer sony head unit with an aux input and pioneer speakers. The truck will need carpet, I took it out a few months back when it was getting wet due to the back glass leaking and threw it out since it had mildewed. Headliner is perfect and the seats are nice not ripped or anything.

The truck needs:
-Carpet
-The back glass needs to be resealed with silicone or seal replaced
-The inside bed of the truck is still painted the dark gray stock color and it would look better if it had a spray in liner or a roll in, I was going to put airbags on the truck so I waited on doing this
-The front grille is plastic and the paint has never wanted to stick very well and is peeling in a few places

This is a great classic looking mini truck and it drives great, not really looking to trade would rather sell outright I just have too many vehicles to keep insured currently. I am asking $4,000 I will entertain reasonable offers. send me a PM if interested, truck is located in Trinity NC  

Read more: http://forums.minitruckinweb.com/70/9274799/classifieds/slammed-92-isuzu-spacecab-for-sale-in-nc/#ixzz2Aohk6UCi  

Rayray324 Rayray324
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/09/13
05:34 PM

Hey I'm ray like to know if u still have space cab for sale