Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Reduce Truck Emissions to 75%, save on fuel costs & lower repair bills

judgedredd judgedredd
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/31/12
02:17 PM

Hi,

This is my first post here so if it is an incorrect post apologies. I am running a campaign at indiegogo here

http://www.indiegogo.com/himac100mpg/x/1958927

The main item I am talking about in the video at the above website is a Compensator which is an improved version of the Condensator made in the 1970's. This device is a supplementary carburettor that takes bypass gases from the PCV valve and separates out the heavy hydrocarbons from the unburnt fuel. The heavy hydrocarbons drop to the bottom of the bottle (which is why you get up to 75% cut in emissions) and the unburnt gases get redirected back into the intake manifold, hence the increase in miles per gallon.

The campaign webpage gives all the info as well as a link to freely downloadable paid for article that shows various owners and their experiences. Please have a look and pass on to your family and friends.

All the best to everyone for the New Year.  

waynep71222 waynep71222
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 05/12
Posted: 01/01/13
10:06 AM

this goes along with my free samples of all natural fried chicken... complete with feathers..  samples were given away to see peoples faces when the bit into the chicken.. and had to munch through the feathers..

the feathers were sold to them with the statement.. oh.. those are like natural fibers..  

judgedredd judgedredd
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 01/01/13
01:34 PM

And what is your point?  

waynep71222 waynep71222
Posted: 01/02/13
07:29 PM

i cannot see how a DONATION to you is going to get a trap on the PCV hose to increase fuel economy..

i did not think that asking directly for donations is approved in the forum rules..

selling a PDF file... HMM.. thats creative...

want to have fun...       MAGNETS in the fuel system actually DO WORK..

look at what happened when i blew through a clogged fuel filter into a clean white drain pan...

then i dropped a small super magnet into it just for fun..

Supermagnetindirtyfuel1

i pushed it along with my finger..

Supermagnetindirtygas2

since then i have been dropping super magnets into fuel tanks every time i have one open...

it keeps the Red dUST out of the fuel pumps...  out of the fuel filters.  out of the fuel injectors and carb needle and seats so the fuel does NOT seep when the seat is closed...

since the majority of cars is becoming OBD2... coming up with something that will improve fuel economy and not set off the check engine light is going to be hard...

is the catalyst in your PCV separators heated to a temp where things are going to operate..

if you really want IMPROVED fuel economy... find fuel that does not have Ethanol in it..   ethanol has LESS BTUs that conventional straight gasoline...  it reduces fuel economy... with the oh.. its stretching the fuel supply...  well.. its costing more money to drive each mile..  the gasoline companies are receiving more money per mile you have driven...  the state and federal governments are receiving more fuel taxes per mile driven..

remember MTBE in fuels here in california.. and elseware

MTBE blends were thought up by some fuel supplier.. they applied for patents for the  formulas
they then approached the Air quality management people in california and said. we have a fuel that if you mandate it  it will reduce pollution by 30%...  they went to then governor pete wilson.. and said.. look it will raise the amount of  taxes payed per mile driven..  and he fell for it.. MTBE binds with water at the atomic level.. its almost impossible to separate it from water.. steam distilling does not work..  and its a cancer causing solvent.. its so small that it can leak thru the smallest holes... and its heavier than air.. so it does not evaporate.. it goes down till it reaches ground water.. i don't feel like going on...

lets just hope that you don't live near where they are fracking for oil or gas..  

waynep71222 waynep71222
Posted: 01/02/13
07:43 PM

oh.... and is ethanol really to help stretch the fuel supply..  or to give ADM a cheep source of high fructose corn syrup.  as that is a byproduct of ethanol production and the producers have to pay somebody to haul it away by the rail car..