bagged and bodied 07 silverado

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

bagged and bodied 07 silverado

Nautiquess Nautiquess
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/30/12
09:51 AM

Great Deal on a great truck!   It’s a 2007 1/2 Silverado crewcab, with 51,000 miles, clean title!  Fully shaved, cali-combo in rear with 12” led lights flush mounted.  Handles are shaved with an AVS remote entry kit.  Bagged originally by Choppin’ Block customs, still has their four link kit in rear with bags over axles in rear.  Up front I had suspension redone using an  Ekstensive Aarm kit which even layed out it has no camber issues.  The front was installed by Mouse’s Kustom Fab, HE also built the aluminum fuel tank that fits where factory did and uses factory mounting and sender and keeps it away from the asphalt.  I also had a stock Floor bodydrop performed by Tre5 customs.  Frame is built right and solid.  The interior is completely stock other than a couple painted pieces, and no center console. But well kept and clean.  Paint was done before I owned it, needs some touchups, the front fenders are going to need a bit of straightening from catching wheel when driver too low.  Billet grilles in both bumper and grille, true cold air intake from airaid, throttle body spacer,  runs awesome!  Never abused, adult owned and maintained.  It’s a 4.8L v8, automatic, pw, pdl, touch screen deck pioneer deck with gps,  Rims and tires are less than a month old and in perfect shape, wheels are 26” American racing, with powdercoated centers, Tires are brand new toyo’s ,   Also , custom made 2 piece drive shaft was made for this truck, rearend was narrowed 7”, viair compressors and 4 valves and one tank. ½” lines.  
Call or text for availability, 480.213.9618 Chad.  Will consider partial trade and cash for something clean. No minis! No Hondas…  

thomp490 thomp490
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/01/13
01:05 AM

hey brother, my name is Steve I'm interested in the truck would like to see some photos you can email them to me at Thomp490gmail.com. would love to discuss more about the truck. Very interested