Rough shift

Truckin Magazine
Item Posts    Sort Order

Rough shift

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 08/24/10
06:55 PM

I've had a problem with my 93 sierra. It's still got the stock automatic transmission and if it shifts out of first at a high rpm (USUALLY ABOVE 2800rpms) it'll shift roughly, but if you just barely let off at that point, it shifts just as smooth. And it only does it shifting out of first. What could be wrong? Or is that just how it works and I'm missing it?  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.

Edward A. Sanchez Edward A. Sanchez
Guru | Posts: 1908 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 08/25/10
10:58 AM

How long has it been doing that? Since you got it? Or has this just started happening recently?  

Rebel37 Rebel37
User | Posts: 133 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 08/26/10
12:56 PM

It's done it since I got it about 1 year and half ago. The previous owner didn't say anything about it, but he only used it to pull his boat so it probably didn't happen enough for him to notice. Every now and then it won't do it, but most times it'll do it.  
And the fourth rider came upon a PALE HORSE and his name was death, and hell followed him.

jamesharkness028 jamesharkness028
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 03/26/14
12:57 AM

That problem should be fix immediately and look's like you need to go in professional one ,in fact i experience a lot of problem in my cars and sometimes my special tools that i bought from http://www.tekniikkacenter.fi/ is very helpful but then if the problem is quite delicate you really need to go in professional so that they can fix the problem including the other problem which we did not notice when we are driving.